Youth Exchanges under Erasmus +
Youth exchanges are intended to support the development of young people, getting to know other cultures, learning how to work in an international group, acquiring new skills and competencies as well as understanding the principles of democracy and the idea of a united Europe.
This projects rely on the meeting of groups of youngsters from two or more countries and the implementation of the project jointly appointed earlier about eg. Social affairs, sport, culture, traditions, etc …
YE projects should follow the interests of young people and fully involve them at all stages of its implementation.
Countries participating in the program:
- Programme Countries:
- 28 EU member states
- The EU candidate countries: Turkey and Macedonia
- EEA countries: Norway, Liechtenstein, Iceland
- Neighboring Partner Countries:
- South East Europe: Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia, Montenegro, Kosovo
- Eastern Europe and Caucasus: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, Russia, Ukraine
- Mediterranean countries: Algeria, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Morocco, Palestine, Syria, Tunisia
- Partner Country is also Switzerland, the current Country Programme.
Who can participate?
In the Youth Exchange can participate young people between the ages of 13-30 years old with at least two countries, of which at least one is a Programme Country. The minimum number of participants is 16 and the maximum 60. Each group of participants from a given country must have at least one leader who has to be an adult (no age limit for the leader).
- Travel costs
- Organizational costs
- Costs of promoting the project and its achievements
- Financial support may also cover: the extra costs associated with the participation of disabled people and people with fewer opportunities, special charges, for example, Visas, residence permits, etc.
Lengh of the youth exchange:
From 5-21 days, excluding travel days.
If you’re interested, we invite you to participate 🙂
Get to know a bit of our
Youth Exchanges bellow:
Face 2 Face
What you see when you go to the web? What do you share about yourself? What lies on the other side? And why are we all so drawn to it?
We Don't Need No Education
What’s the importance of education? What difference does it make for us as society? What means to be educated?…
Have you ever asked yourself these questions?
MISSION: Our Equality
8 countries, 40 people, one mission: Equality!
BE EAT FIT REPEAT
An opportunity for 30 youngsters from Poland, Italy, Spain, Bulgaria, Turkey and Croatia to discuss healthy eating habits, the importance of physical activity and mental well-being.
Young Ambassadors of the Future
A project that established and developed intercultural dialogue and tolerance among young people.
It overcame the reluctance of both nations, Poland and Ukraine.
Do you want to know more? 🙂
and be always updated with our activities 🙂