Youth Exchange under Erasmus +
Youth exchanges are intended to support the development of young people, getting to know other cultures, learning how to work in an international group, acquiring new skills and competencies as well as understanding the principles of democracy and the idea of a united Europe.
Youth exchange projects rely on the meeting of groups of youngsters from two or more countries and the implementation of the project jointly appointed earlier about eg. Social affairs, sport, culture, traditions, etc …
Youth exchange projects should follow the interests of young people and fully involve them at all stages of its implementation.
Countries participating in the program:
– 28 EU member states
– The EU candidate countries: Turkey and Macedonia
– EEA countries: Norway, Liechtenstein, Iceland
Neighboring Partner Countries:
– South East Europe: Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia, Montenegro, Kosovo
– Eastern Europe and Caucasus: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, Russia, Ukraine
– Mediterranean countries: Algeria, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Morocco, Palestine, Syria, Tunisia
– Partner Country is also Switzerland, the current Country Programme.
Who can participate?
In the Youth Exchange can participate young people between the ages of 13-30 years old with at least two countries, of which at least one is a Programme Country. The minimum number of participants is 16 and the maximum 60. Each group of participants from a given country must have at least one leader who has to be an adult (no age limit for the leader).
Length youth exchange:
From 5-21 days, excluding travel days.
Costs of promoting the project and its achievements
Financial support may also cover: the extra costs associated with the participation of disabled people and people with fewer opportunities, special charges, for example, Visas, residence permits, etc.
If you’re interested, we invite you to participate 🙂