Chciałbyś/ chciałabyś wyjechać na wolontariat? Poznać inny kraj, ludzi, obyczaje?
Masz chęć działać na rzecz dzieci, młodzieży, osób starszych? Kwestia ochrony środowiska nie jest Ci obojętna? Marzy Ci się organizowanie przedsięwzięć kulturalnych, koncertów
i festiwali? Chcesz sprawdzić, jak działają organizacje pozarządowe w innych krajach?
Na co czekasz?! Przeżyj przygodę życia, naucz się nowych rzeczy, rozwijaj pasje, doskonal język, poznaj nowych przyjaciół, zwiedzaj Europę, kształtuj siebie, pomagaj innym.
To tylko niektóre z korzyści, jakie można czerpać z udziału w Wolontariacie Europejskim
w ramach Programu Erasmus +.
Wszystkich chętnych do udziału w projekcie Wolontariatu Europejskiego informujemy, że Europejskie Forum Młodzieży posiada następujące wolne miejsca na krótko – i długoterminowe wyjazdy wolontariackie:
EVS w Portugalii – projekt 2 miesięczny – ZAMKNIĘTY
EVS w Portugalii – projekt 2 miesięczny – ZAMKNIĘTY
EVS w Kolumbii – projekt 5 miesięczny – OTWARTY
EVS w Bolivii – projekt 5 miesięczny – ZAMKNIĘTY
EVS w Kolumbii – projekt 5 miesięczny OTWARTY
EVS w Portugalii – projekt 2 miesięczny – OTWARTY
- Portugal 100%
- Hiszpania 100%
- Bulgaria 100%
- Germany 100%
- Greece 100%
- The office in the Foundation based in a comfortable language school
- The „Knyaginya Nadezhda” Orphanage with which the foundation has established sustainable
- The Center for blind people in Varna which the foundation has established sustainable partnership
- The Vista Englisch school run by the organization Fondatsia ‘’Detsa na Balkanite’’
- The friendly circle of 30 – 40 young people from the non-formal group „PTPI – The Dolphins”, fluent
in languages and actively involved in a series of youth initiatives.
- The adventure summer day camps organized by the Foundation for socially disadvantaged children
in the town and its surroundings.
- Intensive English language training – the Foundation team are English and German teachers.
- Translation support -the Foundation members are fluent in one or two languages.
- Motivational support – the Foundation team are experienced educators and have the necessary pedagogical experience in working with young people.
- Comfortable office environment – the office of the Foundation is based in a private language school and provides all the necessary facilities for education and training.
- Efficient and exciting mentorship – the potential mentor for the applicants will be a 21 year old person who is currently studying social science and is famous for his urban art works.
- Teach elementary English to children of disadvantaged family background
English skills are necessary
- Participate in the summer activities of the Foundation with pensioners
- Lead culture workshops presenting the culture diversity of their own country in the schools
- Compile ideas for project work and write projects
- Promote the Eramsu+ Programme within the local community
- Organizing the workshop in the Center for blind people in Varna
- Organizing the time in Orphanage, helping kids with the homework’s
- Participate in fund-raising campaigns
- Participate in the environmental initiatives of the Dolphins
Typical activities for the volunteers might be:
- Regular English and art classes with disadvantaged children.
- Participation in summer outdoor activities in the Varna Sea Garden.
- Office work on projects.
- Preparing of creative materials for fund-raising campaigns.
- Participating in trainings on successful youth work.
- Sports activities – organizing, coaching, participating.
- Promotional activities of the Erasmus+.
- Light refurbishment and restoration works on premises hosting children.
- Refreshment of children’s playgrounds.
The volunteers Vertigem hosts are one of the main reasons for our organization’s success! They work on a daily basis at our organization, fulfilling different activities and tasks among our community. All the volunteers have classes of Portuguese several times a week until they can speak our language in a proper way. We also help our volunteers to integrate in the Portuguese society and daily living.
There will be 2 different fields of activities for the volunteers:
- Agricultural park;
- Nature conservation.
The goal of the Agricultural Park is the production of fruit horticulture, flowers, honey (through the implementation of a composting system) and animal products (milk, meat, eggs).
Composting system: the implementation of a composting system causes diverse benefits, such as the reuse and recycling of residues – these measures are always important to integrate a program of environmental management.
Production of farm products (biological)
- Honey (proceeding from the beekeeping)
- Bags of humus (proceeding from the composting process)
- Bags of tea and plants seasoning
- Flowers (proceeding from the greenhouse)
- Milk (goats)
- Feed and care of farm animals (dogs, cats, chickens, goats, sheep’s, rabbits and cows)
Tasks of the volunteer:
- Help in the construction and maintenance of the composting system
- Help in the selection of the products and putting them into the composting system
- Help in the collect and storage of the composed products
- Help to prepare the land that will receive the biological products
- Help in the selection and planting the different horticulture products
- Help with the irrigation of the small farm and with its maintenance
- Help with the selection, collect and packaging of the horticulture products
- Help in the construction and maintenance of the beehives
- Help with the collect of different fruits
- Help with the collect, drying and packaging the aromatic plants
- Help feeding animals and cleaning stables
- help the shepherd with the guidance of the herd in the pasture
- Help with rebuilding of stone walls
- Help with fencing maintenance
Tasks of the volunteer:
- Cleaning the forest (bushes, garbage)
- Opening and maintenance of paths and footpaths
- Reconstruction of stone walls
- Drawing and making of wooden guide signs
- Maintenance of the equipment used in the activities
The activities will take place in the farm in Bezerra village. The volunteer will take care of animals (giving food and send them to the pastures), pick the fruits and prepare jam, pick grapes and make a wine and any other. The volunteer will also have the support from the local volunteers who can help to solve any problems if they appear.
Another activity will be attending a hand-made workshop (make a bar of soap made by natural, old method, learn the old handicraft, etc.), held by another EVS volunteer. During the workshop, they will have the chance to develop their creativity and skills. The workshop will be available to attend to all interested persons, and after a few sessions, the volunteer will be able to “teach” the others.
To the tasks of volunteers will belong the gathering some information and images of wildlife in the area surrounding the farm (birds).
The volunteers will promote the EVS during the event of Bezerra (village of the residence). The volunteers can take a part in this party and they will have opportunity to dance and see very particular catholic traditions.
The Ecological Residence is located in a small village called Bezerra with the population of about 100 residents. It is a rural village with historical references in mining, an economy based on exploitation of stone and agriculture. The village is located in the Serra de Aires e Candeeiros Natural Park, which is a protected area covering 38 900 hectares.
Masz trochę wolnego czasu i chcesz podzielić się swoimi umiejętnościami?
Chcesz spróbować życia w międzykulturowym środowisku?
Chcesz odkrywać nowe kultury i nowe miejsca?
Chcesz nauczyć się nowych rzeczy i wyjść ze swojej strefy komfortu?
Pragniesz rozwinąć swoje kompetencje językowe?
Podoba Ci się idea wolontariatu?
Agrupamento de Escolas das Olaias is located in the Beato district (in Lisbon) and characterized by a large cultural diversity, which translates into real and objective difficulties for the educational success and for the personal and social development of all children and young people. Recently is observed increased number of kids with refugee’s status with difficulties in adapting due to linguistic and cultural barriers.
- Volunteer will work with a holistic team of social workers, educators and trainers to help prepare, implement and evaluate the following activities and integrate these services
- Support to the Specialized Services of Pedagogical Development
- Support Centre and Educational Service, Psychological Service
- GAAF (Student and Family Support Office)
- Educational Support (assisting homework) and activities within the School Library’s specific program
- Educational support to Immigrants/Refugees, non-Portuguese speaking students
- Intercultural activities using non-formal education methodologies
- Schoolyard animation sessions, sportive and leisure activities
- Administration and management.
- Young person, between the ages of 18 and 30;
- To be motivated to acquire knowledge (know-how), discover new realities and transmit their own knowledge and skills;
- Open to work alongside the local community(ies), diversity and minorities;
- Be able to communicate effectively, especially with people of different cultures;
- Work in a team and have the willingness to improve their teamwork ability;
- Have a basic level of social and intercultural sensibility and respect for differences;
- Be willing to develop skills pertaining to the management of projects/activities;
- Social media and other online platforms;
- Have the initiative to develop their own activities and projects;
- Be creative and innovative, have the ability to promote and discuss new ideas or initiatives connected to the work already carried out by the hosting organization;
- Be able to work in English;
- Willing to learn Portuguese and other useful skills;
Lisbon is the Portuguese capital and the largest city in the country. Lisbon’s urban area extends beyond the city’s administrative limits with a population of around 2.8 million people. being the 11th-most populous urban area in the European Union. About 3 million people live in the Lisbon metropolitan area, including the Portuguese Riviera Lisbon is one of the oldest cities in the world, and one of the oldest in Western Europe, predating other modern European capitals such as London, Paris, and Rome by centuries.
Kreatywność to Twoje drugie „ja”?
To ten projekt jest dla Ciebie?
Lubisz poznawać nowych ludzi?
Zawsze chciałeś zrobić coś dla innych? Jesteś zmotywowany do działania i potrafisz motywować?
Jeżeli tak to weź udział w 5 miesięcznym wolontariacie w Kolumbii.
The Integral Accompaniment Area develops actions oriented to the members of the community to support their passage through the University, facilitate self-knowledge and that of others. The main aim is to develop a sense of belonging, individual commitment, the construction of an inclusive social fabric and the strengthening of human relations. Through projects that promote progress in social, scientific, technological, artistic and philosophical field, but also through counseling, it gives everyone the chance, to carry out undergraduate and graduate studies, with the support of the University Welfare system.
• Cooperation in the area of graphic design
• Helping with promoting and organizing events
• Participation and support in workshops and seminars about the students integral formation (e.g. for students with disabilities, learning difficulties or psychological problems)
• Participating in integral formation courses, activities and workshops
• Sharing ideas and thoughts on new projects and realizing them together (e.g. language, cultural or theatre clubs)
• To support the graphic designers
It is desirable that the volunteer is interested in working in multicultural and interdisciplinary networks, has good communication skills (especially in active listening, empathy and assertiveness), shows self initiative and a great will to learn. To support us in a specific work field, it is desired that you have skills in one or more of the following skills:
• Theatre/ or body language
• Graphic or digital design
• Digital marketing
• Pedagogical innovation
Bogotá is the capital of Colombia and the political, economic, administrative, industrial, artistic, cultural, and sports center of the country. It is the biggest city in Colombia, the third highest in the world above sea level and known for its high number of universities, libraries and cultural events. It has a population estimated at around 10 million.
Chcesz uzyskać więcej informacji o dostępnych projektach - skontaktuj się z biurem Europejskiego Forum Młodzieży!!!Jak aplikować? Jeżeli jesteś zainteresowany/zainteresowana udziałem w projekcie EVS, to wyślij do nas za pośrednictwem poczty elektronicznej wszystkie następujące dokumenty:
Aplikację EFM Erasmus + (w języku polskim);
EVS candidates form Erasmus + (w języku angielskim);
CV i list motywacyjny (w języku angielskim).
EVS Koordynator+48 74 8111 399